Receive expert professional advice on all of your design projects with two services designed to help you find the design perfect for you.
In Home Consultation
An In-Home consultation is the first step in our process for a full-scope design project, or can be used as a stand-alone service to help you get started on the execution of your own design project.
During this in-depth home visit, we’ll get together in your space to explore your needs and goals for your home. Nicole or Nancy will then give you her professional, verbal recommendations for your project or renovation during this exciting, working meeting.
The In-Home Consultation will include:
- A walk through of your home, or the specific area on which you would like to focus
- A discussion of each room's function, the existing furniture pieces, and new furniture & layout recommendations
- Paint color selections, window treatments suggestions, and lighting analysis
- Estimating an approximate budget
- Answering any design questions you may have about other areas of your home.
After this Initial Consultation, you’ll have the information you need to proceed with your project, and an idea of overall budget. At the conclusion of the Consultation, you’ll have a written design summary to execute on your own, or the information you need to decide whether to move forward with a Full -Scope design service solution.
Ask Us Anything Consultation
What if you could talk to an expert, if you could get clear and simple guidance, if you could have face to face access to an award winning designer at a price you can afford? This Ask Me Anything session includes up to one hour for as many questions as will fit! This session is flexible and free flow and I encourage you to take notes, as we go. This type of Consultation may be perfect for you, if:
- You need help with arranging your furniture to make the best use of your space.
- You need help determining your decorating style, and how use that information to get started with your project.
- You feel overwhelmed thinking about what color to put on your walls, but know you don’t love your home as it is now.
- You need help tackling blank walls or your artwork just doesn’t seem to “fit” the space.
- You want to have a beautiful space, but are not sure how to make a family-friendly space one that you totally love
- You need help narrowing down some choices for furniture, decor, remodeling finishes
Here's how it works.
First, let’s do a Discovery Call, so I can learn a bit more about your design needs. From there, we can schedule a time for our Ask Us Anything Consultation. A digital invoice will be sent to you, as well as a few basic questions about what you are hoping to achieve during our time together. Then, we will connect here at Nest, or via an online teleconference for an hour and dig into your detailed questions. If you'd like to use this session to inquire about Full Service Interior Design, we’ll apply the cost of this session towards your total project price.